Friday, December 21, 2012

30 Before 30: #4 Get Another Piercing/Body Modification

Less than a month into the start of this personal challenge, and I have already managed to tick one thing off the list. As part of my Christmas present, Ian said that he had been looking into getting me a voucher for another tattoo, but he wasn't sure what amount to get, as he didn't know what I wanted. After speaking to me about it, he said that he was still happy to do that, or if I would prefer he would pay for me to get another piercing.

I've always wanted my Labret pierced, and so that's what I got. It's only about 24 hours old, but I am in love and don't know why I waited so long to get it pierced.

Ian came in with me, and played official photographer (and hand holder!)

Marking below my lip for placement of the piercing:
These are all iPhone photos, so some of them may be a little out of focus, it doesn't bother me, I'm 
more than glad that we were able to get some photos of it being done.

Clamping the area:

The needle is through, and it's almost time for jewellery:

A selfie of the new piercing:

I will share my journalling page in the 30 Before 30 Journal in the next couple of  days.



1 comment:

  1. oh you're brave!!!! I've had a tatoo and my nose pierced before but for some reason, other piercings freak me out.

    ReplyDelete