Sunday, November 25, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Forty Six

I can't believe that 2012 is almost over! Seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the new year, and then somehow it became late November!

Main Spread, without Extra Inserts

Main Spread, with Extra Inserts
We had a pretty busy week, so that meant lots and lots of photos were taken!
I went to the midnight screening of Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my friend, and my sister and her husband, I pretty much only went to the movie as I had been to most of the other midnight screenings, but I walked out of the movie a fan all over again! If you haven't seen the movie...go and see it!

I was able to spend Friday night with some other Project Lifers who live near me, I didn't really achieve much (far too much talking on my part), but it was so much fun, and I can't wait to have another meet up!

On the weekend Ian and I went to the Nickelback concert, and the kids had a sleepover.

I had two inserts this week - an 8x10 for Take Twelve 2012 (and a different photo on the back), and then a 6x8 for the kids weekend away at Nannie and Ya-Ya's.

Back of Insert One & Insert Two
The kids slept over my parents house on the weekend, and when we picked them up my brother took us all out on his boat. I actually really love both the photos in this spread (my Mum took both of them). The one of the boat, I really like that you can see my Dad holding the boat while we pose for the photo.  And that one of him playing with the kids is just really special, he loves the kids and whenever they see him, both of them follow him around like little puppy dogs (they don't see him much because he works Fly in - Fly out on a 4-and-1 roster (four weeks at work at the mine, and 1 week at home).

Back of Insert Two
I made a collage of some of the photos Mum took, while the kids were at her house. 

Nickelback Insert
I used another flip up pocket to hold a couple concert photos, as well as our tickets...love these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment