Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Forty Four

Wow, only 8 more weeks left until the end of this year, I can't believe how fast this year has gone!
 It makes me even more grateful that I found out about Project Life and decided to document our lives.

Onto Week 44 (October 29 - November 04)
Main Spread, without Extra Inserts
On the Project Life Australia Facebook group, we have a virtual drinks night on Friday, and it was so much fun to be able to share a few laughs with some very special girls! Thanks to Beth (I think), who made the drinks night picture, which I "borrowed"...love Facebook!

We got a new car this week, really we're just looking after it for my Nanna (she's not allowed to drive any more), but we are allowed to drive it when we need to. It's strange seeing two cars in the garage, we've gotten used to only having the one car, but it will definitely come in handy having the second car, and I'm grateful that it was given to us.


The photos of the car, are actually in a flip pocket (love those things!)

Main Spread, with Extra Inserts

I used the self-timer on my point and shoot for that shot of Benji and I walking through the door, and I love it. Benji may be 2 years old, but he's still my baby, and I love getting cuddles when he falls asleep in the car and I carry him in.
We have been going strong all year, and managed to take at least one family photo every month. Sometimes the photos are not perfect, but we're not by any means a perfect family, and I am just so happy that I have a photo from every month so far!

Back of Insert One & Insert Two
On Sunday we went to the open day of the new Perth Arena (it's going to be the main event centre for concerts, sports (netball, tennis and basketball), it's been so long since Perth had one venue large enough to accommodate everything. So hopefully it means that we will get some more international artists/shows  touring (as the other venues we have are quite small, and the other one is in a residential area so there are noise restrictions in place after a certain time of night).
The pink insert, is the lanyard that was being handed out on the day, I simply took the lanyard off and re-punched it.

Back of Insert Two
On the back of the lanyard a list of all the upcoming shows was printed. I'm so excited with some of the bands coming! We're off to see Matchbox Twenty this Sunday (11 November), and then Nickelback (17 November) and then we have a break for a few months, and will be back in June to see Pink.

Linking up with The Mom Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment