Monday, April 9, 2012

Family x12 - April 2012

I'm getting pretty good at remembering to get family photos now, it's only the 9th of the month and I already have a family photo to share...actually the photo was taken yesterday, but being Easter Sunday, I didn't get around to uploading it.


Yesterday we all went to watch our Netball team (West Coast Fever), play in the ANZ Championship (a competition which is played between teams based in Australia and New Zealand).
Unfortunately  Fever lost, but it was still a really good game, and it was nice to watch them live, instead of just on the t.v. 

Outside the stadium there was a (FREE!!!) photobooth, where you could have a photo taken in front of a screen made to look like you were standing at the top of the court (I actually had two photos taken - this family one, but also one with myself, my sister and the kids).

We were given 4 (4x6) prints, and I also chose to have the .jpg emailed to me, but it was still only a couple hundred mb, so I can't really print it any larger to include in my PL album. Instead I came up with a pretty clever (well, I think it's clever!) way to include it in the album, and make it a focal point.

1 comment:

  1. wow cant believe it was free!!! and looks great :) way to go you :)

    ReplyDelete