Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family x12 - March 2012

Only 10 days into this month, and I have already managed to get a family photo taken - I know that most people wait until the end of the month to post up their photos, but if I did that, I would more than likely forget to post the photos!
It's not perfect, the sun was pretty bright (it was only 8:30am), and some of us have funny looks on our faces, but you know what, I LOVE it anyway! It was taken by a very special friend, so that makes it even more special!

For the past month or so, I have been researching graffiti walls near our house, so that I could get someone to come with us and take a family shot. In the end we went with the wall on the community centre where Lily does dancing (that's why she's got a leotard on), there are some other nice ones around, but it came down to the fact that Emma was at dancing, and we were all there today too.


It's hard to tell in the photo, but Lily is actually off the ground (she was doing a star-jump), and  look at Benji's happy little face - he loves when we swing him up in the air, and go "wheeeeeee" (that's what I was saying when the photo was taken, hence the funny look on my face).

Even if we manage to get another family photo for this month, I'm still glad that we got this one.

1 comment:

  1. Looks Fantastic! love the Graffiti background really stands out :)

    ReplyDelete