Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mystical Cyber Crop (and Project Life)

Mystical Scrapbooks had their CC last weekend, unfortunately I came down with a severe ear infection on Monday, so I only managed to get one layout done.

Trudie's Challenge was to chose a layout from the gallery and scraplift it.
I chose this layout from Scrapaddict:
I loved the polka dots, and the brights.

Here's my layout - SUMMER RAIN.

I LOVE this photo of Lily (it's actually one of my Project 365 photos from the beginning of the year) - from the mismatched clothes that she's wearing (singlet, shorts and gumboots!), to the serious look on her face...apparently waiting for enough rain to run under with your umbrella is SERIOUS business!

Details:

The papers are from Pretty Little Studio (April Showers collection), and that awesome (well I think so) Care Bear button is from Ronnie, I couldn't help myself and bought all four of the different Care Bear buttons that she was offering at her last sale - so they will soon be popping up on layouts everywhere!

And in other SUPER EXCITING news - part of my Project Life order is here!! 
In the excitement of getting to open the box, I managed to stab myself in the finger with my scissors - the pain was worth it, getting to see those beautiful 'plastics' made my day!!


The last email I got from Craft House said that my Core Kit (I got Clementine) will be shipped next week!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment