Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some more 8x8 layouts

I really like doing the smaller sized layouts, and have been doing more - now I just have to find an album for all the layouts I'm doing!

Generation Alpha
While wasting time on the net one day, I decided to look up what generation 'name' my kids belong to. Even though there's only 3 years between my two, they are actually in two different generations - Lily is generation Z, and Benji is generation Alpha.


Details


And now one of Lily - I LOVE this photo of Lil. I snapped it one day when she was mucking around in the cot with Benji. It's typical Lily! Whenever I get the photos of my camera, there's always so many that she has taken, her favourite things to take photos of are, her feet, and selfies.

Just Like Mum

Details

xx



1 comment:

  1. Love these two funky layouts Tamara!! Great idea with the generations!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete