Saturday, November 5, 2011

November Challenge at Mad About Scrappin

It's a new month, so time for another challenge at Mad About Scrappin.

To be in the running for this fantastic prize (a Three Bugs in a Rug collection pack, valued at over $20):
All you have to do, is to complete a layout, and include 3 stamps.

Safe in Their Arms

I used the awesome HAPPY DAYS Collection by Echo Park, Leanne was nice enough to get it in for me when I asked.

Details

Did you spot my stamping?
I'm not a big stamp user (doesn't stop me from buying them though!!), so at first this challenge had me stumped, but then I came up with a clever way to incorporate the stamps - I stamped the date 3 times! I've seen it done so many times, and it looks awesome, so I figured now was as good a time as any, to give it a go myself!

You have until November 25, to load your layout up to the Facebook page...HERE

xx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tamara! Cute pic and I love the banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have stopped by your blog today :) your header is so very sweet and your page on this post is lovely :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO Tamara! You have rocked the Happy Days! The banner is super cute & love the repeated use of the date stamp (I love my date stamp!) Keep up the gorgeous work! XXX

    ReplyDelete