Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scrapbook Savvy October Cyber Crop

After not having scrapped for a couple of weeks, it was nice to be able to get back into it...with the help of Scrapbook Savvy's Cyber Crop.

I managed to get 2 of the challenges completed, and I was hoping to get at least the blind scrap done, but unfortunately I ran out of time.

Kerryn's Challenge Scraplift Challenge: Nice and easy, we had to chose a layout out of the gallery, and scraplift it. I chose one of Tess' layouts - it's funny I actually had the photo picked out, and decided I was going to one of Tess' layouts (I love her style!), and I came across this layout....fate!

Ronnie McDonnie (in our family that's what we call McDonald's famous mascot - Ronald McDonald):

Details:

I used a little owl button from Purple Pumpkin, and a lovely lollipop from Charm's Creations.

Anthea challenged us to make a layout with had the following on it:
- painting/misting
- layering   and
- distressing

Papa John's

Details:

I used another awesome button from Ronnie on this layout - I think I am going to have to get some more, because Lily seems to have taken a fancy to them too!!

xx

1 comment: