Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some retreat layouts

At the retreat last weekend, I managed to finish 8 layouts...for anyone who knows me, that's heaps!! I spent a lot of time chatting to both old, and new friends...isn't that what it's about - preserving memories, and making friends along the way?!

Dream Big - this one isn't actually from the retreat, I did it before I went, but only got around to photographing it today. This layout it actually based (loosely) on the Purple Pumpkin sketch for July.


Details:

On your Bike:

Details:

Funtime Dance: Lily and her one of her little friends, getting their certificates at the end of dancing second term.

Details:

One in a Million:
The actual photo on this layout is dark, its not just the way it photographed. It was a crappy iPhone photo, but it was too funny not to use!

Details:

The last three layouts were done using Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup. I LOVE this range, I actually still have one more layout with this range that I did at retreat, but I will share it, and the rest of my retreat layouts next time.

xx

1 comment:

  1. All beautiful but I especially love the first and the last ones :)

    ReplyDelete