Friday, August 5, 2011

Ant's monthly challenge - Scrapbooking Top50

Ant challenge use this month, to do/use three of her favourite things on a layout. They were: 1) Pin(s), 2) Stitching and 3) Spots.
Just so happens, that I also love these three things, this layout came together so easily for me, and I love the end result.

Lily and Elle:

Details:

I used Echo Park - Country Drive, and the colours in the papers matched the colours in the photo perfectly - the paper with the flowers, looks almost identical to the pattern of the little blankie that Lily is wrapped up in (except the blankie has birds on it).

The love heart pin is from A Little Bit fANTsy, the pink spotty button, and pink doily are from Purple Pumpkin, and the big pink flower is an oldie (although I'm sure that they are still available in the store?) from D-Lish Scraps.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment