Friday, June 10, 2011

Kuala Lumpur 2011

That's the title of the layout I completed last night.

Before I show you the layout, I have to say that it is a total scraplift of a very talented 8.5x11 scrapper, whose blog I recently started stalking following...Sarah Rice.
Here's the post <<>>

I love blog hopping, and always get that little bit more excited when I come across another 8.5x11 scrapper - when I first started scrapping in that size, not very many other people were, unless it was for a challenge. But now, there's heaps of other talented scrappers who favour the rectangle over the square.

Kuala Lumpur 2011

I love these kind of group shots, and we were lucky enough to find a lovely lady who offered to take a photo of all of us, at once. They often prove hard to scrap though - when we have our family portraits taken, I purposely make sure that we are all colour co-ordinated, but in real life it doesn't always work out that way!


We haven't been on a family holiday in years, and then add into the mix two extra husbands, and two kids and well, let's just say....I don't think KL knew what hit it, when our family turned up!

Details:

I purposely kept the embellishing simple, as the photo was so busy - I HAD to put another one of my bargain KL Pins that I bought on the layout.

I was hoping to get some photos printed today, but the kids had other ideas...maybe tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment