Monday, April 25, 2011

Stuck?! April 15th Sketch

Lily and I had a scrappy morning today, I managed to complete two layouts, and she managed to trash (my newly cleaned and re-organised) scrap room - doesn't matter, we had fun in the process :)

I've had this photo, and these papers paired up for over a year (the papers came from an old What is Old is New kit, that I bought way back in 2009 sometime). So I figured, now was as good a time as any to actually do something with them.


My Layout:
You would think, that given it's already an 8.5x11 sketch, that I would have left it alone, but nope - I still have to change it a little bit - sorry girls!


That's a photo of my parents at their engagement party, in you guessed it....1978! It's hard to imagine that my Dad ever had that much hair! LOL

Details:

Another little feltie that I made, using a Purple Pumpkin mini doily.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment