Friday, April 29, 2011

Show us your stuff - April Challenge #2

I had these papers and the photo laying around on my scrap desk (I accidentally printed the photo without a border for my 365 Project album, and since the rest of the photos have a border, I decided not to include it in the album until it's reprinted...I'm a bit anal like that!)

I remembered seeing that the latest challenge at Show us your stuff, was about buttons - and since I had just gotten a whole heap of Purple Pumpkin buttons, and some Lovely Lollipops by Charms Creations, I had plenty of buttons to play along with!

My Favourite Ink:

The title isn't standing out that much in the photo, IRL it's much easier to see/read.

The flash mark in the photo, is actually in the photo (I took that selfie about an hour after I had Benji's name added to my wrist, so it was all shiny from rubbing nappy rash cream into it).

Details:


The second shipping tag actually has some hidden journalling on it (a rarity for me!), and it reads:
Dear Lily and Benji, I promise that no matter what, I will love you both forever.
I even have the tattoos to prove it.
Love Mummy

xx

3 comments:

  1. Loving your layouts (just catching up on blog posts so have missed a few). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet layout and love the ink :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page! Love it! Sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete