Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Project 365 Layouts


It's been too long since I last updated my blog, and scrapped for that matter!
On the weekend, I managed to break that drought and completed 2 layouts - both for my project 365 album.

Every month at the end of the month, I make a collage with all the photos I have taken during the month, and I usually put my favourite one as the main, larger photo on the middle.

January (based on the January 2011 Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch):

Detail:

Back (I have a calendar in the family room, and since the whole idea of the project is to document a year in our lives, I figured I may as well keep the pages as I rip them off and stick them on the backs of the layouts):


February (based on an older sketch [June 2010] from Anna's Craft Cupboard):

Detail:

Back (sorry for the bad photo - I couldnt get the lighting right):


4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and I love the collage photo idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome :)
    i do these every month too!
    love your idea with the calendar on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea!!
    I love this :)

    ReplyDelete