Thursday, November 11, 2010

November Stuck Sketch


It has only taken me about 6 months, but finally I have scrapped an actual layout again - and the first one of my little man (although you wouldn't neccessarily know that, since it's not of his cute little face).

I loved the sketch, and as soon as I saw it I knew that this photo would be perfect - I wanted the photo to be the focus.

This is the original sketch:

And my take on it:
My boys tiny feet at 12 days old.

And a little detail shot:

xx

3 comments:

  1. Love love love it Tamara!!! Great to see you scrapping again and your little family is just gorgeous :-) :-)
    Love that pic of your little man's feet ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so missed your scrappiness!!!
    Another gorgeous LO - love the simplicity of this sketch and how you have used it to your photo's advantage - can we have some pics of little bubsy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you havent lost your knack - LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete