Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's HOME!!!!

My CJ that I started last year over at Scrapbooking Memories, that is. It is actually one entry short, but hopefully in the not too distant future I will be able to send it directly to Jaimie and she will be able to complete her entry for me.

It's come home looking a little fatter than when it set off on it's journey around Australia - but that's all part of the fun.

I just want to say thanks to all over the lovely ladies who added an entry to my journal - it really means alot to me that you chose to share these parts of your life with me.

Now for some piccies, I have resized them as small as I can on my computer, but purely due to the amount of photos, it will no doubt take a while to load them all.


FRONT COVER:


INSTRUCTIONS AND WELCOME PAGE (I also added a page with the order and addresses of everyone it had to be sent to, but obviously I am not sharing that here):


MY ENTRY:


CHRISTINE'S ENTRY:


RENAE'S ENTRY:


JENNI'S ENTRY:


BEC'S ENTRY:


SKYE'S ENTRY:


ALI'S ENTRY:


DINA'S ENTRY:


SARAH'S ENTRY:


MAP AT THE BACK OF THE CJ:

xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is amazing! What a treasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you have yours home :( Oh well, i'm looking forward the swap on Mystical anyways, at least I know that one will come home!!! Love the look of the blog now by the way!!

    ReplyDelete