Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Challenge at Scraps of Us

My challenge for this month just went up over at Scraps of Us.

I decided that it would be fun to scraplift/use as inspiration someone elses layout, and when looking though the gallery, a layout of fellow design team member Michelle's, caught my eye.
Here's Michelle's layout:

And my layout, using hers as inspiration. I loved the paper layering and the position of the title so I went with that when creating my layout. A group shot of us in KL - well apart from me, someones got to be behind the camera.
Detail Shot:
Another awesome little pin from My Little Bit of Whimsy. Oh and excuse my awful handwriting, apparently one day I will regret not hndwriting more on my layout so I decided to put a teensy weensy little bit on this layout, let me tell you, right about now I am regretting that!

xx
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Tamara. If you go check my blog, I've left something for you there :)

    ReplyDelete