Friday, November 6, 2009

More Grinning...

I had another layout win me a voucher for scrapping stash! I cant believe it, that's the third voucher in a week, and good timing too, as I mentioned in a previous post that I am not buying any more stash until after Christmas, but hey vouchers arent my money so they don't count!

This is the layout that won the sketch challenge over at Young Scrap Birds - if you're born in the 80's or 90's come check the site out, there's a great bunch of like minded girls over there.


Detail Shot:


It's of Lily and her Granma (Ian's mum) - they dont see each other all that often but Lily really does love spending time with her. That flower is another floral spray from D-Lish Scraps, you'll be seeing them on a few more of my layouts - as I love them!!

Lastly, here is a CJ from the swap running over at Scrapbooking Memories - this one was Jaimie's and the theme was My Dream. I went with what my dream is for Lily:



Detail Shots:


Well Im off to take my little Ballerina to dancing :)

xx
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL LOs Tamara.
    Congrats on your win. Wow your on a roll girl.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll on Tam - you are on such a winning streak lately and you deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete