Friday, October 16, 2009

Butterfly Crafts Reveal

The new challenge went up last night our time, here it is:
We all have a time in our life when we have had a moment that changed our life for the good or the bad. I want you to scrap that defining moment, a moment that changed your life. It could be the birth of a baby, when you met your significant other or a career change. Tell us about it. Help us to learn a little more about you!

And here's my layout:

I decided to go with my uni graduation - it was a big 'thing' for me when I went back to finish. The journaling read: After 61/2 years, 8 semesters, 20 passes and 3 fails - I finally did it. I finished uni!!! I'm still not sure if Marine Science is the career I want to pursue, but if not, at least I am one step closer.

Head on over to the blog, or the forum and check the challenge out. You have until the end of the month to get your entries in.

xx
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment